Thursday, September 5, 2013

Breathe

Sitting in the airport
Pondering over my recent happenings
Overwhelmed by His Grace and Glory
I steady my heart

My flight is delayed says the speakers
And for once in my life I'm happy
Offering me time to reflect on His goodness
It's amazing what my God can do

Sang in the shower with liberation
Felt His presence literally
I didn't want to come out
The fact that He's everywhere comforts me

Understanding my true identity, my destiny
Even with a foreseen "failed" paper
And a hair color "gone-wrong"
I will not be shaken

Meeting Nick Vujicic
And having a good retreat up in Genting
I know I'm surrounded by the right people at the right time
Despite the doubts and self-depreciating

Sitting here is another bonus
Its not frequent that I get to fly MAS
With my sister here next to me
I just know we're His favored daughters

Taking a step at a time
One day at a time
I stand in expectancy for this "rushing" feelings
To occur even more regularly

That feeling not just inside my heart
But permeated into every part of my being
Overwhelming yet indescribable
God just captivates me

I know I've said this before
But God, You take my breathe away.
And me inside Your heart shall stay
For I can never see it any other way...









No comments: