Tuesday, July 10, 2018

An Unfinished Process (BSSM 2nd Year)...

Hello!!! Hope this blogpost finds you well!! Attached here is an email I just wrote to my fund supporters on my journey in BSSM (Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry) and I would love to share it here with you guys too! Feel free to ask questions through the comments or email me at tricialim.my@gmail.com for more information. Any help whether through support, encouragements or finance is deeply and greatly appreciated! God bless!!! 
____________________________________________________________________________

Dear all!!

I hope you are all doing well and constantly awed by the hands of our loving Father. Just a little life update, I have just graduated from my first year of BSSM (Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry) in Redding, California and am now enjoying my summer break back in Malaysia with dear friends and family. Just want to say a big thank you for all your support, be it through prayer, finance or encouragements. I am truly blessed by all of you!

During my First Year graduation, Bill Johnson the father of our house released a prayer of blessing, telling us graduates that "us" standing there was not just "us" ourselves, but it was a representation of many nations, families and people. That those who have covered us with prayer and finance were also represented there with us. He even went on to pray that all that we have learned will be supernaturally received and transferred to all of you and that what Bethel has not seen, we will see in our home countries and churches. It's unlike anything I have seen or heard before. Seeing a leader "fight" for many years to see revival in his city, only to release it to the nations of the world in hope that we will experience even more, really exemplifies God's heart for His kingdom.

The other good news is that I am honored to be accepted for my second year in BSSM!!! It is truly God, as my acceptance email came just few days after my interview, and I'm blown away by God's goodness and acceleration. Two of my friends have paid for my deposit and part of my tuition fee but I'm still in need of more funds for my complete tuition fee which is due 1st of August this year. 

I will like to once again invite you on this journey of my second year of BSSM. I have learned so much in my first year, more so than I can comprehend. And God has been opening doors and favor where I have brought a group of graduated first year students to a little village called Ontolob (in the North of Borneo) to speak to the youth of an almost forgotten tribe called Sandayo about their identity and how powerful of a people group they are. It was a wonderful time together, where we saw God replaced lies with the Truth, young ones being consumed and touched by the powerful presence of God and others making clear life choices in prioritizing their time with God. It was amazing!

Also, we went to speak to a youth group in Kota Kinabalu city where the tangible presence of the Holy Spirit was felt. Some received salvation for the first time while others were convicted and blessed by the message. Prophetic words were also given out, encouraging them to walk in their true identity. It is really evident that BSSM has helped us as students with a heart of revival see what we can do when we partner with Christ.

As for me personally, I realized that when I'm speaking or sharing now, it's no more just mechanical but I feel LIFE flowing out through me. It's so tangible that I know it is not by my own strength but through partnering with the Holy Spirit that this is achieved. There's still so much to do though. I hope to do more prophetic evangelism and invade my city with the love of God! I'll also be sharing in my home church about my past year in BSSM and the tremendous transformation God has done in and within me. I am truly a changed person. I hope to record the message, so do let me know if you want the recording and I can send it to you!

Forgive me for this substantially long email, but feel free to email me to ask anymore questions or about what I have learned thus far. I have received many dreams and prophecies about my second year and am hopeful for an even more adventurous year of discovering the heart of revival and what it means to live "Heaven on earth". Below are some photos of our mission trip after graduation plus the link for my tuition fee donation and personal account number for my expenses in Redding. No obligation though! Thanks once again for your support and keep in touch!!!

Love & Blessings,
Tricia 


image.png       
Group photo of our Sandayo Youth Conference in June 2018. 


image.png
The team of BSSM first year graduates with Cikgu Jaman (centre), 
the leader who made all of these happen!


image.png
Last group photo of our Revival Group headed by our wonderful and powerful 
South African Pastor, Richard Gordon 
(bottom centre with the coolest dreadlocks)!!!



Link for tuition fee donation (due 1st of August 2018):

Link for living expenses (Malaysian Account):
Public Bank: 4895-3163-14


May God continue to bless you above and beyond and may you go from glory to glory to glory!!!! The only way from here is up!!!! Bless y'all! :D 


No comments: