Monday, September 27, 2010

Back in KL

I woke up missing my family and mom especially.Just yesterday morning I was in church back home, and now I'm in TAR college's CITC drafting this.Still quite hard to comprehend...

But all in all, I'm truly grateful to God for seeing me through every step of the way. Sitting in the car on the way to airport, was just talking to my mom bout the prayer group...again.(something I keep talking about back home, i guess she may feel tired of it, lol) And it can't be coincidence that my friends are going to KLIA to see another friend off on the same day I'm arriving in KL! God is really taking care of me every step of my way! Mom says its cos I honored him in my past years, but I would rather think that He's blessing me with wonderful friends that are all met by divine appointment! hehe...

I find that it's easier to do my devotion here maybe cos I have to solely rely on God with no family around and am subconsciously depending on Him and Him alone that's why spending time with Him comes natural. I like that! but I still have to work on being able to do my devotion anytime and anywhere with the same undivided attention I give Him here in hostel.

It's the start of a new semester, and I'm totally excited! Although there are some things I dread like my wonderful prayer group friends leaving all to soon and the laundry and results which are coming out soon enough, I'm taking all this in with God's help. I just love Him!

1 comment:

Malaysia Witty News said...

I agree with you Tricia. may your devotion to God grow deepen