Thursday, May 6, 2010

My new home....for now

Saw my room just now, not so bad ey! At least its 1st floor and not on ground floor. But! The wall and doors are stuck with those chinese paper on them! I'm so not in the mood right now... I was praying and praying that I'll get a room that is free from those but I guess God has His purpose and reasons. On my floor it was like almost all the room had those things on their doors. Like they were really needed for luck or security or something. I just pray that I can get mine ripped off as soon as I can! God, please fill it with your presence even right now...

I've seen my room just now
And I guess I have to call it home for now
Pretty happy that it's not on ground floor
But it seems that the downsides are more

The table was dirty there was actually hair
Curtains not so clean
Dust everywhere
Cleaning and scrubbing, I'll have to do my share

But the worst part is the paper's on the door
Those that "goes-against-my-belief" and more
I really wanna tear it all down
So that I can feel safe and sound

Haven't seen my roommate yet
But sure hope that we'll be good friends
Able to chat late into the night
And confide in each other we might

But for now most importantly
I pray that God's presence will fill my room right now
May His blood cleanse all evil
Seen or unseen

That although I may not be familiar with this new setting
I'll always be ready for our daily meeting
As I do my devotion or read my bible
Help me not feel self-conscious if there are people looking

Just please be with me Dear Lord
In this new place I call
Home
For now


No comments: