Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Take the Risk

Risk is so worth taking when you know you’re in a safe environment. Here at bethel, we are always asked to take risk and even when we “fall” the leaders and mentors always makes sure that they are there to catch us when we fall. The safety net we need because we will never succeed without failure. So I took a risk to sing a spontaneous song I heard about breaking of shame when the accuser of the brethren comes into attack and accuse you, questioning your devotion for God. I was encouraged by a mentor, took the step of faith, found the right key and sang for the devil to see that he has no hold on me. Little did I know that my friend Dan Hutchcraft actually have friends from worship mob. The band who came up with that spontaneous song. I believed this would encourage them because their song spoke to me in my deep season of need and through the power of Youtube, a girl from Malaysia saw hope through a song. So take risk where you know you can. Cos beyond the risk, more often than not, glory is awaiting on the side cos its really all about Jesus. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st4n3DzXlIA

PS: The Director of Worship Mob personally inbox me on FB to ask which was the song I sang because he wanted to encourage the worship leader. I love how all these is so seriously Kingdom. hahaha!

❤️


No comments: